Welcome to our review of the Constilex Natural Constipation Relief. This is one of the most effective constipation remedy medication I have tried to date. Not only does it prove to relieve constipation quickly, it can also improve your digestion for a healthier bowel movement. If you are having issues with your bowel movements, then check out our review of this highly rated product.
Each capsule is packed with essential minerals, as well as compounds that are known to help give quick relief from constipation. It contains the following clinically proven and safe ingredients:
- Psyllium Husk – this contains a high amount of fiber, that can help expel toxins from the body completely.
- Papaya Leaf – this compound can help quicken the breakdown of protein and improve the integrity of the digestive system.
- Flax Seed – flax seed contains high levels of Omega 3 fatty acids which can help reduce digestive tract irritations and stimulate bowel movement.
- Oat Bran – this is a popular source of fiber, vitamins and antioxidants.
- Bentonite Clay – this compound absorbs toxins within the digestive tract like a sponge and helps flush out unwanted chemicals within the body.
- Mangosteen – this is a good source of antioxidants and also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Black Walnut Leaves – a well-known remedy for treating gastrointestinal ailments such as diarrhea.
- Prune – the prune is known for helping stimulate daily bowel movements.
- Aloe Vera – it contains a compound known as aloin, which is a mild laxative.
- Acidophilus – a type of good bacteria that helps stimulate bowel movement and strengthens intestinal health.
- Apple Pectin – this is another great source of fiber to help promote health bowel movements.
- Gluccomannan – this is a water soluble fiber that can assist in flushing water and toxins out of the body in a safe manner.
This product also contains other ingredients that are primarily used with the manufacturing the capsule. These ingredients are:
- Calcium Carbonate
- Magnesium Stearate
To gain the optimum benefits of this supplement it is recommended that adults take two capsules three times daily. Ideally, you should take two before every meal. The first dose should be before breakfast, the second at lunch and finally another two capsules before dinner.
For daily use of this supplement, you can cut back the intake to two times per day, preferably one in the morning and another one in the afternoon. Daily intake can also help strengthen your digestive system, which can prevent future constipation issues.
Possible Side Effects
Constilex Natural Constipation Relief is a safe and effective supplement that can be taken with minimal risk of side effects. Of course, it is always advisable to consult with your doctor before taking any new form of medication to ensure that your body will react positively to the treatment.
The official website offers this product in single or bulk orders, depending on your needs. A single bottle, which contains 60 capsules, is priced at $49.95 each. If you want to take advantage of discounts, then you can try their monthly supply packages. You will be given the option to pick from two bottle packages ($69), the Intermediate Package which comes with four bottles ($111.80) and their Best Value Package, which will give you six bottles ($139.80).
This product comes with a one month money back guarantee. What sweetens this deal further is the fact that all opened and unopened bottles can be returned for a full refund, delivery fee excluded. This is a fantastic safety net if you simply want to test this product to see if it is effective for you.
Conclusion – Constilex Review
Overall, the Constilex Natural Constipation Relief is definitely one of our most recommended supplements for those who are suffering from constipation. It is fast acting and effective and the amazing discounts for the monthly supply packages will surely allow you to save money for long term use, if need be. It also has pretty solid customer ratings and has proven to be extremely effective in both constipation relief and promoting a healthy digestive system.