This is a review of Research Verified Candida Relief that provides a closer look at this supplement. Yeast infections are incredibly common, but of all treatments that we have encountered, Research Verified is the absolute best. Most medical treatments of Candida, the fungus that causes vaginal yeast infections, only kill the yeast without increasing the amount of good bacteria in the body. Yeast infections are often caused by an imbalance of bacteria that leads to an overgrowth of fungus. To address this, Research Verified Candida Relief not only prevents fungal growth but restores the body to its natural level of bacteria. It is both a cure and a preventive measure against Candidiasis. Read on to find out more regarding this product.
- Bacillus coagulans – A probiotic that has a protective shield that allows it to survive the body. It helps balance the vaginal flora and prevent candida overgrowth.
- Bacillus subtilis – Helps cure urinary tract and gastrointestinal problems. Has anti-fungal properties.
- Enterococcus faecium – Increases the acidity of the vagina, also known as its PH. This bacteria produces lactic acid which helps balance the PH level of the genital area.
- Bifidobacterium longum – A probiotic most often found in yogurt and cheese, it produces lactic acid and also helps regulate the immune system.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – A bacteria that is commonly found in the vagina, it competes with candida and keeps it in check, preventing overgrowth.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides – Helps control the PH balance of your body and is effective in treating yeast infections.
- Undecylenic acid – Anti-fungal and prevents recurring infections.
- Vitamins – Vitamins C, B1, B2, and B6 boost your metabolism, helps clear infections, and regulates blood sugar levels.
Research Verified Candida Relief has a different dosage depending on when you first use it. For the first four weeks of use, only take two tablets – one in the morning and one in the evening with a glass of water. After a month is up, increase your dosage to three capsules a day, taking them in the mornings, at noon, and at night before going to bed.
Possible Side Effects
Safety is of the utmost importance for Research Verified. They make sure to only use safe ingredients which are clinically tested to work. This Research Verified review shows how they use third-party testing to ensure you are getting what the label says. There are no side effects to using this supplement when used correctly. However, consult a doctor if symptoms persist. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as individuals with medical conditions, should ask their family physician before starting any supplement regimen.
Single bottles of Candida Relief can be purchased at $48. Packages and discounts are available if you buy more. You can also buy three for $33 each, or six bottles for $24 each. Shipping costs are determined by your location.
Amazingly, you can return the product within 365 days if you are unhappy with the results. Research Verified has amazing customer reviews and has proven that their Candida Relief supplements really work. You can buy risk-free, as the company has such an impressive money back guarantee.
Conclusion – Research Verified Candida Relief Review
This is the absolute best Candida Relief product available on the market. Not only does it help cure your vaginal yeast infection, but it also helps protect you from recurring infections in the future. This is the perfect solution for women who are suffering from chronic yeast infections, that keep coming back even after treatment. Instead of just killing the yeast in the body, Research Verified Candida Relief uses five different probiotics and four different vitamins to balance the body’s bacterial profile. Definitely a good strategy to prevent candidiasis.