- it’s helpful with joint issues
- aids in preserving healthy cholesterol levels and keeping a healthy heart.
- can provide digestive support.
- great for liver protection.
- can help control excess weight.
- prompts bile flow, which breaks down fats.
- helpful in relieving negative symptoms associated with arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
The high amount of herbal products can make it difficult to decide on the one best suited for your needs. Glitzy marketing campaigns don’t always emphasize a product’s safety, and can hide negative aspects (such as a product’s lack of efficiency). This is why we felt it best to research this product and help users see if it’s right for them.
This is an herbal supplement and has no medical intentions or uses. It contains the following ingredients:
- Active Ingredients — 665 mg Turmeric Root Extract
- Other ingredients —
- Cellulose (capsule): the most abundant polymer on earth, the cell wall of many plants.
- Rice Flour
- Silica: commonly known as silica. An abundant mineral that can also be made synthetically.
- Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source): often used as an anti-adherent in medical capsules.
- Stearic Acid (vegetable source): a saturated fatty acid that is waxy in consistency.
- The product’s formula is vegan/vegetarian, and free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
The product clearly states that 1-3 capsules can be taken per day. It’s recommended that the capsules are taken with food.
Side effects have not been reported with this product. However, you should talk to your doctor and halt usage if you have an allergic reaction to any of its individual components. The product has been cleared safe for long term use.
Currently the product has been marked down to $19.99. This is a significant different from its original asking price of $26.95. Though the cost is a bit high, it’s in class with other products on the market.
Guarantees help consumers feel better about the products they buy, especially when they’re unsure that they’ll get the results they want. Some web sites might offer guarantees, but they have to be checked with first. The maker of the product did not offer a guarantee when this review was written
Conclusion – Curcumin Turmeric Extract BioSynergy Health Review
Many health supplements are available on the market today. The large variety can be difficult to navigate, especially since one isn’t always sure about a product’s safety, or if it will do what it says it will. This might be an acceptable product from a reputable company. Still, no information is provided online about whether or not the product is FDA approved, and there were very few reviews from customers.