- it’s helpful with joint issues
- aids in preserving healthy cholesterol levels and keeping a healthy heart.
- can provide digestive support.
- great for liver protection.
- can help control excess weight.
- prompts bile flow, which breaks down fats.
- helpful in relieving negative symptoms associated with arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
The multitude of herbal products can make it difficult to decide on the one best suited for your needs. Glitzy marketing campaigns don’t always emphasize a product’s safety, and can hide negative aspects (such as a product’s lack of efficiency). This is why we felt it best to research this product and help users see if it’s right for them.
This is an herbal supplement and is not meant to be used as a medicine. Each Vegetable capsule contains:
- Turmeric Root Extract (95% Curcuminoids)
- Cellulose: used as a thickener in various foods.
- Magnesium stearate: often used as an anti-adherent in medical capsules.
- Silicon dioxide: commonly known as silica. An abundant mineral that can also be made synthetically.
This is not a vegetarian product — the capsule consists of gelatin. This product contains no wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish and no peanuts/tree nuts.
This product’s manufacturer clearly states that one tablet should be consumed daily with a meal. You can change your dosage only if a qualified physician recommends this.
The maker of the products advises talking to your doctor before taking this supplement if you are under 18, pregnant, nursing or taking medications of any kind.
Side effects have not been reported with this product. However, you should talk to your doctor and halt usage if you have an allergic reaction to any of its individual components. The product has been cleared safe for long term use.
At the time of writing this review, the manufacturer didn’t list cost information. The product is sold through individual retailers at the moment, and you would have to contact one of them to obtain this information.
Guarantees help consumers feel better about the products they buy, especially when they’re unsure that they’ll get the results they want. Some web sites might offer guarantees, but they have to be checked with first. The maker of the product did not offer a guarantee when this review was written
Conclusion – Curcumin 95 Jarrow Formulas Review
Many health supplements are available for those who need to find one that suits their needs. Still, the variety can be difficult to navigate, especially since one isn’t always sure about a product’s safety, or if it will do what it says it will. This might be an acceptable product from a reputable company. Still, no information is provided online about whether or not the product is FDA approved, and there were few reviews from customers. Also, no cost information was available, which makes reviewing it a challenge.