- it’s helpful with joint issues
- it aids in preserving healthy cholesterol levels and keeping a healthy heart.
- can provide digestive support.
- great for liver protection.
- can help control excess weight.
- prompts bile flow, which breaks down fats.
- helpful in relieving negative symptoms associated with arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
The high amount of herbal products can make it difficult to decide on the one best suited for your needs. Glitzy marketing campaigns don’t always emphasize a product’s safety, and can hide negative aspects (such as a product’s lack of efficiency). This is why we felt it best to research this product and help users see if it’s right for them.
This is an herbal supplement and is not meant to be used as a medicine. The main active ingredients are:
- 450 mg of turmeric
- 50mg of turmeric extract.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Gelatin: an animal by-product used as a binder.
- Silica: an abundant mineral that can also be made synthetically.
- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate: often used as an anti-adherent in medical capsules.
- Vegetable Stearic Acid: a saturated fatty acid that is waxy in consistency.
- Inactive Ingredients:
No artificial colors or allergens are contained in this product.
The manufacturer of the product clearly states that one tablet should be consumed daily with a meal.
Side effects have not been reported with this product. However, you should talk to your doctor and halt usage if you have an allergic reaction to any of its individual components. The product has been cleared safe for long term use.
The product is sold though various retailers, not through the product manufacturer’s web site. The retail contacts should have the price information.
Guarantees help consumers feel better about the products they buy, especially when they’re unsure that they’ll get the results they want. Some web sites might offer guarantees, but they have to be checked with first. The maker of the product did not offer a guarantee when this review was written
Conclusion – Sundown Naturals Turmeric Review
Many health supplements are available in the market today. Still, the variety can be difficult to navigate, especially since one isn’t always sure about a product’s safety, or if it will do what it says it will. This might be an acceptable product from a reputable company. Still, no information is provided online about whether or not the product is FDA approved, and there were few reviews from customers. The fact that is has gelatin will also deter vegetarian and vegan consumers.