This is a review of Flamasil. According to the manufacturer, this product is extremely fast acting and brings relief from gout pain within 24 – 72 hours. It provides nutrition to the kidneys, liver and urinary tract and keeps them in healthy working condition. It inhibits xanthine oxidase, an enzyme required for uric acid production, lowering the production of the substance (uric acid) that causes most of the symptoms of gout. It also helps properly digest and eliminate purines from the system. Purines, when incompletely digested, yield uric acid. Flamasil improves blood circulation, allows uric acid to be eliminated through urine and stops it from collecting in the joints. This reduces swelling and pain in joints and muscles. In addition, Flamasil compensates for the essential vitamins that are not present in low-purine diets that are often recommended to gout patients.
Gout is a type of arthritis that affects millions of people. It is cause by a uric acid accumulation up the blood and which then causes joint inflammation. There are two types of gout: acute and chronic. Acute gout is a painful condition that usually affects only one joint; chronic gout is defined by repeat periods of pain and inflammation. With chronic gout often multiple joints are affected. Read on to learn more about whether this product is right for you.
- Yucca – Anti-inflammatory that also keeps joints healthy
- Aged Garlic – Lowers uric acid levels and stops crystallization in joints and muscles
- Milk thistle extract (80% salymarin) – Antioxidant that lowers uric acid production. Also nourishes the liver and enhances blood detoxification
- Turmeric – Anti-inflammatory and keeps uric acid level in control
- Artichoke extract powder – Purifies blood by keeping kidneys and liver healthy
- Grape seed extract 95% – Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Pine bark extract 95% – Anti-inflammatory
- Boron citrate – Reduces inflammation, swelling and pain in joints
- GutBudies (2 billion strains) – Keeps the digestive system healthy and helps in complete breakdown of purines
- Tart cherry extract 25:1 – Antioxidant properties that reduce damage from free radicals and reduce uric acid production
- Resveratrol extract 25% – Reduces inflammation
- Banaba leaf extract 12:1 – Blocks enzymes responsible for uric acid production and also acts as a diuretic
- Boswellia extract 25% – Anti-inflammatory, lowers pain and swelling
Adults can take one capsule three times a day. If your weight is over 175 lbs, you should take one capsule four times a day. Adequate water consumption is recommended along with this product.
In the beginning, users may suffer from upset stomach or gastric discomfort but, this should subside in a few days.
Flamasil has a long-term beneficial effect and prevents future attacks of gout.
A bottle containing 90 capsules costs $49.95. By purchasing a 6-month supply, a discounted price of $34.99 can be obtained. Shipping charges are additional.
The website does not mention any guarantee or refund policy.
Conclusion of Flamasil All Natural Gout Relief Review
While this is a natural product derived from herbs that have been successful in managing gout, there are many other similar supplements containing these ingredients that are priced lower and also come with quality guarantees.
This product is also not FDA inspected.