This is an all natural herbal supplement, not a medication. Ingredients are as listed below.
- Celery seed extract – Anti-inflammatory effect, which reduces swelling and pain in joints. Also neutralizes excess uric acid and allows it to pass through the urine with burning or pain.
- Stinging nettle – Helps remove uric acid from blood.
- Cherry – Contain anthocyanin which reduce uric acid production and also block enzymes that cause inflammation.
- Turmeric – Prevents inflammation.
- Vitamin C – Controls uric acid level.
- Inactive ingredients – Natural cherry powder for flavour, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, gelatin
Adults can take one tablespoon (15ml) of the liquid daily or two capsules once a day. This product should be taken with food, especially if you have a sensitive stomach.
Pregnant or lactating women, people with gallstones, bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or a history of hyper acidity should consult a doctor before using this supplement.
Cherry extract has been found to lower the incidence of gout attacks substantially. The liquid form of Max Gout Relief has long-term benefits. The capsule only provides relief from existing symptoms and does not do much to prevent re occurrence.
The liquid form comes in a 450ml bottle and costs $24.99 while the bottle of capsules (containing 60 capsules) is priced at $18.99. The two forms vary in ingredient quantity and the capsules do not contain cherry extract.
The company does not guarantee the quality or effectiveness of its supplements and does not offer refund if you happen to be dissatisfied with it. Consumers want to feel confident in trying out a new product. It is disappointing that this product does not offer the security of a money back guarantee. Many comparable products offer guarantees.
Conclusion of Maxion Nutrition Gout Relief Review
Given its limited number of ingredients, this product is slightly overpriced. This product also does not have any guarantee or quality-assurance. The capsule form of Max Nutrition Gout Relief does not even contain cherry extract and has no long-term benefit and is quite overpriced for the value it delivers.