In addition to being known as a dietary supplement that helps to keep the body limber, Arthplus by GOODCARE PHARMA also has many properties that helps to diminish toxins within the body that causes inflammation and pain surrounding muscles and joints. Composed from a ayurvedic herb formulation, Arthplus assists in the removal of these harmful toxins so that people who suffer from arthritis and gout experience fewer bouts after taking this supplement for only a few days.
Additionally, many people find that Arthplus reduces the pain associated with chronic sciatica, lumbago, backache, and nerve pain as well.
- Sudh Kuchla: Beneficial in minimizing joint and muscle pain.
- Singhanad Guggullu: Reduces aggravation of joints and the pain associated with inflammation. Joint pain causes many people to suffer from insomnia and headaches.
- Yogaraja Guggulu: Used in Ayurvedic treatment plans as a medicine for relieving arthritis.
- Nirgundi: Decreases inflammation and allows muscle relaxation.
- Erand Mool: Breaks up the uric acid surrounding the joints and eases inflammation and pain associated with gout.
- Balamool: Eliminates vata surpluses from the body in order to maintain a healthy energy balance.
- Methi: Preserves healthy muscles and joints.
Take 1-2 tablets as a daily supplement or as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
Because Arthplus is an ayurvedic supplement, it is considered to be completely safe for long-term use without the risk of incurring any possible side effects.
A container of 60 tablets is offered for the price of INR 124, which is equal to $2. In comparison to other products that are marketed as gout supplements or ones meant for joint pain relief, the cost is incredibly inexpensive. People interested in purchasing this product should be aware that the company offering this supplement does charge customers in the US an addition $20 for duties and shipping, making the total purchase price $22.
It is important for people interested in obtaining this product to note that the company does not offer a guarantee on this supplement nor does the company offer a refund if the product is not beneficial or effective to the customer. The company has a stringent policy that only allows for a return of the product due to a verifiable manufacturing defect, and even then it is the responsibility of the customer to pay the return shipping cost on the product which also must still have the original seal packaging in place.
Conclusion of GOODCARE PHARMA Arthplus Review
For many users, Ayurvedic medication has proven to be beneficial tool in managing and treating various medical conditions associated with the pain and inflammation of muscles and joints. However, it is easy to be skeptical of a product and any associated beneficial claims when the supplement costs only a mere $2 and it does not come with any guarantee, physician testimonials, or test data from research studies.