The following review is for a product manufactured by Absolutely Natural, called Anti-Aging Night Serum. This product was designed with the aim to help provide a boost of antioxidants for support throughout the night. To find out more about the ingredients in Absolutely Natural Anti-Aging Night Serum and to see if it is effective, keep on reading.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Cyanidium Caldarium (Algae) Extract
- Glyceryl Stearate & Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate & Lecithin (Vegetable Derived)
- Behenyl Olivate (Olive Derived)
- Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Seed Butter
- Microcrystalline Cellulose and Algin (Wood Pulp)
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil and Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil and Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Oil
- Sorbitan Caprylate (and) Propanediol (and) Benzoic Acid, Sclerotium Gum
- Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) Oil
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract
- Retinol (Vitamin A)
- Schisandra Chinensis (Five Flavor Berry) Berries Extract
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract and Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Hyaluronate
The product contains a formula that claims to help encourage collagen production, whilst also reducing dark spots, wrinkles, and fine lines. The product contains an impressive ingredients list of natural ingredients, however, we seem to see a lack of patented ingredients that have been proven to be effective. In contrast with other brands that contain at least 6 of these ingredients, it is quite a setback.
It is recommended that the user dab a liberal amount of the product onto the freshly cleansed skin. It is suggested that the product first absorb into the skin and gently smooth the remaining amount over the surface.
The product can be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website. A bottle will cost $52.00. Without a discount or affordable bundle deals to choose from, the product may be too expensive to purchase when thinking long-term.
A 90-day money-back guarantee is offered with the purchase of Absolutely Natural Anti-Aging Night Serum. If you are not satisfied with the product, you may return it for a full refund. Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not state if the product may be opened or used and then returned. As a result, your return may be refused and you will be at risk.
Conclusion of Our Absolutely Natural Anti-Aging Night Serum Review
After our full analysis of Absolutely Natural Anti-Aging Night Serum, we can make a clear conclusion. We first want to mention that we really appreciate the fact that the manufacturer provides straightforward and helpful use instructions.
However, there are many more things about the product that we do not like. First of all, the product does not seem to contain any clinically proven ingredients that are patented. A lack of thereof may leave the product behind other brands and less effective. When purchasing a product for your skin, you want the best. In addition to this, the product is also priced with no discounts or cost-effective bundle deals. As a result, the product may be too expensive to purchase over time. Lastly, the money-back guarantee is weak and purchasing this product may be risky. Due to these reasons, we do not recommend the use of Absolutely Natural Anti-Aging Night Serum. There are many alternative night serums on the market that provide more benefits.