Nutrifrenzy has recently launched on the market a new product that promises to help people deal with their weight loss problems in a more efficient and rapid way. The main ingredient of the newly launched weight loss supplement is Garcinia Cambogia, a pumpkin-like fruit that belongs to the tamarind family. Even Dr. Oz, a renowned weight loss expert and a frequent guest to Oprah’s shows, has acknowledged the benefits of this fruit. The Garcinia Cambogia extract blocks the enzyme that is responsible for fat production. And what’s more, it is an excellent fat burning agent, helping people leave aside assiduous workout and strict diet routines.
What does Nutrifrenzy Garcinia Cambogia Extract claim to do?
- Blocks the citrate lyase enzyme, thus keeping carbohydrates from turning into fats.
- Reduces blood lipids levels
- Lowers cholesterol
Nutrifrenzy Garcinia Cambogia Extract contains the following ingredients:
- 1000 mg Garcinia Cambogia extract, with a 60% HCA concentration
- 50 mg Calcium, an ingredient that assists the body’s functions regulation during the weight loss process
- 50 mg Potassium, an ingredient that ensures that nutrients work efficiently
- 200 mcg Chromium, an ingredient that helps the proper absorption of the supplement
The recommended dosage for this product is 1 capsule two times a day (morning and noon), preferably 30 minutes before each meal.
Since Garcinia Cambogia is a safe and efficient weight loss agent, there are no claims for possible side effects.
Leaving aside discounts and marketing promotions, its retail price is $19.99. This low price might be due to the product containing certain fillers.
Unfortunately, and mainly due to its low price, this product offers no guarantees.
Conclusion of Nutrifrenzy Garcinia Cambogia Extract Review
This supplement doesn’t really meet the expectations of a high quality weight loss supplement. The quantity of the contained ingredients is poor. Furthermore, it does not even offer a guarantee.