Estrocomfort, manufactured by Futurebiotics, is a fully organic and vegetarian safe supplement that claims to help manage menopause in woman suffering from the common symptoms and discomforts.
Estrocomfort utilizes a combination of herbal supplements that claim to be standardized to be consistent and beneficial to the relief of these symptoms.
Mainly devised of vitamins and herbs, Estrocomfort contains the following ingredients:
- SoyLife® – may help to decrease the occurrence of hot flashes and night sweats. SoyLife contains chemicals known as isoflavones which are closely Contains isoflavones, which have properties that have characteristics similar to human estrogen.
- Black Cohosh extract – Helps reduce the symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, irritability, changes in mood, inability to sleep and night sweats.
- Suntheanine: L- Theanine – helps the promotion of an alert state of mind without causing fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Folic acid, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) – also known as B Vitamins, they are essential to the proper functioning of the body and cardiovascular system.
- Gamma oryzanol – is beneficial in reducing cholesterol levels. It is often claimed to help aid woman during menopause but there is little evidence that it does.
- Red clover blossom extract – contains isoflavones that are converted in the body; they are very similar to estrogen and may help woman who are suffering from the complications of menopause by reducing hot flashes or breast tenderness.
- Magnolia bark extract – has properties which aid in decreasing anxiety and work by increasing the body’s production of steroids to help with asthma symptoms.
- Dong Quai root – is used to help reduces the discomforts of menstrual related issues and menopause. Evidence shows that is more effective in treating premature ejaculation in men than it is for menopausal symptoms.
- Chaste berry fruit – affects the hormones in a women’s body that deal with the reproductive system.
- Kudzu root – has similar effects like estrogen.
- Date fruit extract – helps address anxiety and may help an individual to relax.
- Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™: Bioperine®, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme®, Lactospore® – claims to help the absorption and processing of essential nutrients. Other Ingredients: Modified Cellulose (vegetarian capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica, Lavender Oil
The suggested dosage is two capsules a day; one taken with breakfast and one taken with dinner.
People who are allergic to soy should not take this product.
Estrocomfort can be found on third party websites for as low as $12.72 per bottle. The suggested retail price is $20.16 for a 28 day supply.
There is no guarantee or refund policy for this product. The only guarantee it appears to have is that it is organic.
Conclusion – EstroComfort Futurebiotics Review
Estrocomfort does contain several vitamins and herbal supplements that do have some evidence of relieving the symptoms and discomforts of the menopause phases of life. It is reasonably priced but because of the lack of a guarantee, it would be hard to endorse this product fully.