Developed by a pharmacist and clinical nutritionist, Lean N Clean is comprised of all natural ingredients that induce self cleansing of the body.
Lean N Clean contains:
- Dandelion Root- A foundational element for traditional Chinese medicine and frequently seen in medicinal teas, Dandelion root has a long term reputation as a natural remedy for digestion disorders.
- Aloe Vera– Known for its soothing properties, especially in burns and wounds, Aloe Vera functions in similar soothing fashion as a remedy for constipation
- Alfalfa- A member of the pea family, Alfalfa has been a key ingredient in herbal medicine for well over 1,500 years. It is very effective for treatment of digestive and kidney issues.
- Apple Pectin – A fiber well respected for it cholesterol lowering effects, Apple Pectin has cleansing properties that promote healthy digestive balance.
- Burdock Root- is traditionally used as blood purifier and has shown considerable success in the treatment of acne, eczema, rosacea and psoriasis.
- Guar Gum- A competent multi-tasker, Guar Gum is used as a bulk laxative, appetite suppressant and in the treatment of diabetes.
- Irish Moss- is actually a seaweed that is mineral rich. It can act as a mild anticoagulant, treat chronic breathing disorders, and relieve dysentery, diarrhea and some disorders of the kidney and bladder.
- Magnesium Phosphate– A competent antacid, Lean N Clean includes Magnesium to increase the alkalinity and neutralize excess acid in the stomach.
- Marshmallow Root- With its high mucilage content, Marshmallow Root operates as proficient emollient, soothing irritated and inflamed mucous membranes.
- Milk Thistle- protects the liver against damaging agents.
- Psyllium Husks- A common fiber with lubricating and cleansing properties. Considered very effective for digestive problems including constipation.
- Slippery Elm Bark- offers relief through its potent lubricating facilities.
Lean N Clean should be taken twice a day, in between meals and on an empty stomach. One level scoop (2 tsps) is added to a 16-ounce glass of water and stirred briskly to fully dissolve. It is recommended that an additional 16-ounce glass of water follow as a ‘chaser.’ Lean N Clean should not be used by children or pregnant/nursing women.
Lean N Clean costs $49.95 per bottle. The company offers a 10% discount for referrals, making it appear the ‘Avon’ player in the hemorrhoidal products field.
The 100% guarantee offered by Lean N Clean seems too good to be true and it most likely is; there are so many qualifications and stipulations that the average consumer is likely to feel only frustration, not product satisfaction.
Conclusion of Lean N Clean Review
Lean N Clean, while incorporating many separately respected ingredients does not have a proven track record in this combined formulation, making it of questionable value to a consumer seeking immediate hemorrhoid relief.