The following is our review of Zenwise Health Hair Growth. It a dietary supplement containing a specialized blend of 27 ingredients to promote hair growth and overall hair health. This product also features essential vitamins and antioxidants to address deficiencies that have been shown to cause hair loss. Continue reading for our full review.
- Vitamin A (Acetate) – 170 IU
- Vitamin C (Absoribic Acid) – 10 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) – 4 IU
- Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) – 5 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hcl) – 200 mcg
- Niacin (Niacinamide) – 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl) – 260 mcg
- Folate (Folic Acid) – 40 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) – 0.9 mcg
- Biotin, 3.33 mg Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Panthothenate) – 5000 mcg
- Iodine (Kelp) – 8 mcg
- Zinc (Oxide) – 1 mg
- Proprietary Blend (Citrus Bioflavanoids, Gingko Biloba (leaf), Grapeseed Extract (Vitis Vinifera) (95%Proanthocyanidins), Kelp, L-Lysine Hcl, L-Proline, MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), Nettle (Leaf-Urtica Dioica), Saw Palmetto (Berry Extract-45% Fatty Acids), Resveratrol (Polygonum Cuspidatum), Catalase (5000 cu/gm), Gotu Kola (Herb-Centella Asiatica) (4:1), Pumpkin, (See-Cucurbita Pepo) (4:1) and Magnesium (Oxide)). – 737 mg
Other ingredients include; Vegetable Cellulose (capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide.
This supplement works in two ways; providing proper nutrients to support healthy hair and blocking DHT. The ingredients contain various nutrients (i.e. Biotin, Niacin, Saw Palmetto, etc.), all of which promote stronger and healthier hair by improving the keratin infrastructure of the hair follicles. DHT is a derivative of the male hormone testosterone. It is linked to male pattern baldness, a disorder which is primarily responsible for hair loss and hair thinning. The DHT blocking blend of this product prevents the production of this hormone, therefore reducing the amount of hair loss.
It is recommended for adults 18 and older to take 2 capsules daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. It is also recommended to take this supplement in the morning or early afternoon along with your breakfast or lunch. Taking it at this time, along with your meal, will allow for optimum absorption of the nutrients throughout the day.
Possible Side Effects
As with any supplement, do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children
Zenwise Health Hair Growth can be purchased directly from the manufacturer for $24.97 for a bottle of 60 vegetable capsules. This is a pretty fair price for a month’s supply of this type of product.
This product is backed by a 100% lifetime money-back guarantee to every customer who is not satisfied with no questions asked. This seems like a great guarantee but unfortunately we were unable to find any more details on it.
Conclusion of Our Zenwise Health Hair Growth Review
There are a couple of positive things about Zenwise Health Hair Growth. It is sold for a very fair price. It also is backed by a lifetime guarantee which puts no limit on when you use it or decide it’s just not working for you. This shows the manufacturer has a lot of confidence in their product’s effectiveness. It also gives the customer a lot of confidence as well as a risk-free buying experience. There were a couple of negatives as well. Although the guarantee seems great, it lacks a lot of crucial information, like the quality the product needs to be in in order to qualify for a full refund. Some customers reported that this product did not help with their hair falling out. We feel you can find a more effective product elsewhere.